Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you are ready to sell it is important to have an experienced Real Estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sales of a home for top dollar.
As experienced professionals who have helped many residents in the Foothills of Western Carolina sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process. From strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything is signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with a comprehensive high-quality listing service is our top priority. So, when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let us get started!
Getting Ready to List Your Home?
Prepare your home for a great first impression. It would be beneficial to have a home inspection done prior to listing in order to repair any things that the inspection may reveal. Also keep the yard maintained for good curb appeal.
Establish a Price
- Review comparable homes.
- Discuss price points.
Prepare Your Home
- Declutter closets, cabinets and other areas which accumulate belongings.
- If possible, have neutral colors for the walls and carpet.
Listing for Sale
- Your home will go live on MLS.
- Be prepared for buyers to come view your home.
- Be sure to put away all valuables and personal documents.
Offers and Negotiation
- We will review all offers and help you understand all items of the contract.
- You will be able to accept, deny or counter all offers.
- Accept the best offer.
- Negotiate any repair request and issues from the buyer's home inspection.
- Agree to all terms of the offer.
- Buyer will perform inspection of the home.
- Buyer will finalize the loan with lender.
- Review closing documents.
- Sign closing documents.
- hand over keys and celebrate!
What We Offer
Over 30 years Property Management and Real Estate Investing experience in the Foothills of Western North Carolina.
We understand our Real Estate market which is a tremendous asset to our clients.
Our office is located conveniently in downtown Morganton, North Carolina and staffed 5 days a week and other times by appointment allowing customers face-to-face service.
Schedule an Appointment
Thinking about selling? Set up an appointment with us to discuss your needs.